When you aren’t at your best and feeling overwhelmed about your caregiving responsibilities, being an effective caregiver can be difficult. No doubt about it, you need to take a break.
How Our Respite Care Can Help
Our Respite Care service is specifically created to help you in these times of exhaustion while also ensuring that your senior loved one’s care is not compromised. Here are some of the common situations where you might want to consider respite care:
- You are planning a holiday and in need of cover while you’re away
- You have an event, an emergency, or an unplanned-for situation preventing you from fulfilling your caregiving duties to your family member or loved one
- You are in need of additional support due to your senior loved one’s complex care needs following an illness or injury that called for an operation
- You are going away on business or an extended work commitment and need someone to look after your family member or loved one
- You have to pick up matters you have been putting off
- You have additional work or family commitments, so you need someone to step in for a short period
- You are sick or preparing for a procedure yourself
- You need to take a break from your labor of love and focus on yourself for a while
Why Choose Our Caregivers
Our compassionate and competent respite caregivers know exactly what you need.
Our professional in-home caregivers can take on whatever care arrangements you need, whether for a loved one needing 24-hour care monitoring or a family member who needs personal care assistance several hours a day. We offer a short-term period of support or just another pair of helping hands.
Note: If you feel that a longer-term care solution is required, we recommend speaking with one of our care managers. This is because your friend or relative will more likely appreciate being able to build up a good rapport with a consistent caregiver, rather than having multiple short-term caregivers for a given period.
You Deserve Nothing But the Best Care
Let us be your partners in health. Please set an appointment with one of our care professionals at Magnificare LLC to get started here today. You may also send us a message here for your inquiries and requests for more information.