At Magnificare LLC, we understand the struggles that come with choosing the right caregiver for you or your elderly loved ones. That is why we have made sure to offer flexibility in our care schedules, very competitive pricing, and exemplary quality of our services to make sure that we can cater to you or your loved one’s unique care situation.
Every plan of care starts with a visit at home or wherever you call one. One of our competent and compassionate case managers will visit you or your loved one at home or even at the hospital bedside should you need us. Our case manager will perform a complete assessment, confer with your doctor or your loved one if needed, and ask for information in the following areas:
- Medical history, including the current medical dilemma
- Medications being used and what assistance is needed while taking these medications
- Sleeping habits and needs
- Likes and dislikes regarding food choices
- Hobbies and interests
- Other special needs
- And more
After this thorough assessment, a caregiver or a home care aide will be assigned to you or your senior loved one at home. They will be responsible for assisting your elderly or senior loved one with the functions of daily living. Depending on your conditions, needs, and preferences, this could include some or all of the following:
Assistance With Activities of Daily Living
This includes help getting in and out of bed, assisting with transfers from chairs, room-to-room, toileting, walking, personal grooming, bathing, dressing, medication reminders, and exercising, and more.
Meals & Nutrition
This includes planning and preparing meals, assisting with feeding, and shopping for groceries.
This includes going on walks, engaging in recreational activities with the client, and providing general companionship and conversation.
Other General Duties
This includes cleaning, doing laundry, running errands, and accompanying the client on doctor visits.
For any duties that are not listed here, please discuss them with one of our case managers. We understand that each client is unique, so we will do our best to accommodate you.
Among the home care services we provide include but are not limited to the following:
- Dressing, washing, bathing, and grooming
- Toileting & continence management
- Food preparation and assistance with meals with a focus on healthy eating
- Medication support and reminders
- Mobility and falls prevention management
- Trained techniques to assist with moving and handling
- Skin integrity and pressure area care management
- Local visits within the community
- Caring for your pets
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry service, including linen changes
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Safety supervision and companionship
- Assistance with reading, writing, and correspondence
Family Support Services
- Respite care
- Sit-in service
- Waking night support
- Assistance with day-to-day tasks
Step 1: Talk to us.
Step 2: Your care assessment is free.
Step 3: Your care plan is tailored to you.
Step 4: Your plan is flexible and free to exit.
You Deserve Nothing But the Best Care
Let us be your partners in health. Please set an appointment with one of our care professionals at Magnificare LLC to get started here today. You may also send us a message here for your inquiries and requests for more information.