Making sure that the beginning stages of after-hospitalization care are appropriate is as important as receiving the actual care as this determines whether a patient is well on his/her way to recovery or is at risk of another hospitalization.
How Our Hospital-to-Home Care Can Help
Our Hospital-to-Home Care service is a short-term arrangement designed to bridge the gap between round-the-clock hospital care and living independently at home. If a longer-term care plan is required, you can transition from Hospital-to-Home Care to Hourly Care or specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, should this be required.
Some of the advantages of our Hospital-to-Home Care include but are not limited to the following:
- Recommending any specialist equipment required to help you move around the house and use furniture comfortably, such as a walking frame, raised toilet seat, or adjustable bed
- Fitting this equipment, or overseeing the fitting, and making home adaptations for your safety, such as the fitting of bathroom grab rails
- Providing emotional support and encouragement
- Overseeing your recovery plan, ensuring you take your medicine and complete your physical therapy exercises
- Performing household tasks, such as vacuuming, dusting, and washing clothes
- Assisting you with meal preparation, eating, washing, getting into bed, and dressing, should this be necessary
- And more
Why Choose Our Caregivers
Our caregivers at Magnificare LLC are competent and are trained to provide this kind of short-term support. They understand that their primary function is to help the person get back on their feet again as quickly as possible. They also understand that it is common for an elderly person to lose confidence following an accident or fall, so you can count on them to take every precaution to ensure that their home environment is safe, secure, and free of obstructions. This way, they can confidently enjoy being back home while still receiving the necessary care.
You Deserve Nothing But the Best Care
Let us be your partners in health. Please set an appointment with one of our care professionals at Magnificare LLC to get started here today. You may also send us a message here for your inquiries and requests for more information.